Top 10 Descriptive Essay Titles To Choose From
It’s very difficult to make your colleagues listen to you while you describe something, not to mention if you do it in your essay. This is why you can discover that composing a descriptive essay is a real challenge. Another problem is the topic that you will write about; how can you make others interested in what you say? Well, luckily for you there are some titles that will get everyone’s attention. Take a look at this list and choose the one that you love the most:
- 1. Your first day of school. This is one of the most common titles for descriptive essays, and it’s not surprising at all. We all remember our first day of school, and it is a special memory for us.
- 2. The worst time of your life. You don’t want to make others sad, or to make your classmates feel depressed. However, discussing about this in your descriptive essay can make them learn something. It’s always important to get a good piece of advice.
- 3. A special object for you. It can be a painting, the watch that you received from your parents or a book that you love. Either way, try to describe this object in the best way possible. Now your classmates will know you better than ever.
- 4. Your idol in life. I am sure there is someone you admire from all points of view. Allow your colleagues to know this person by writing about him in your descriptive essay.
- 5. The first time you traveled abroad. This is a catchy and fun title, and you can count on the fact that others will listen to you. Try to be as relaxed and open as possible when you write about this.
- 6. Your favorite place in the world. It can be an exotic beach, or it can be the backyard of your grandparents.
- 7. A painting that you admire. You don’t have to be crazy about art to like a painting; it’s enough to have some feelings when you look at it.
- 8. The most beautiful gift that you ever received. It will always have a special place in your heart, so you are more than happy to tell others about it.
- 9. Your pet. This title is so easy that you will not even feel like you are writing for school.
- 10. Your personality. It will be extremely fun to try to describe yourself.