Fifteen Interesting Argumentative Essay Topic Ideas On Early Marriage
Marriage is the world’s oldest institution which comprises of only two employees; both with equal division of labor, rewards and penalties. We humans have evolved from the cave stage where any man could get close to any woman.
Sanctity of marriage
Marriage holds its grounds to keep the sanctity and personal space of individuals alive and also to make sure that they can firmly essay their choices of people. Married people (man and woman) are legally aligned to each other and their offspring carry their blood and name.
Age to marry
However, there is a legal age to marry; below which the individuals are considered immature to hold responsibility for someone else; particularly his eventual child. This legal sanction has not altogether curbed the practice of child marriage which is prevalent, especially in the rural areas of African and Asian countries and even the developed countries.
Pros and cons
The topic itself sprouts out several argumentative essay topics. Some people actually see the merit in these marriages, citing early stability and bonding of couples. Of course, the essay can always take a look at the negatives.
The problem is that most countries have village laws which do not see any evil in child marriages. Thus, the practice is hardly choked or checked. It carries in the guise of age-old tradition.
The essay might enquire into the various facets of child marriage. It may also present the wretched eventualities of early marriage. On the face of it, it is actually had to brook an argument on the topic.
Here are fifteen intriguing ideas for essay topics on early marriage –
- Should the parents take responsibility for early marriage?
- Should the custom be allowed in particularly remote areas?
- Does this custom actually safeguard female feticide?
- Is the law right in specifying the age for marriage?
- Are child marriages a prominent reason behind lack of development of a country?
- Will sexual awareness among kids fuel the process of early marriage?
- Is it mere tradition or is there a vibrant reason behind child marriage?
- Does child marriage affect the body more or the mind more?
- Is the child marriage illness of an individual mind or a societal ailment?
- Whom does child marriage affect more; the boy or the girl?
- Is child marriage the ancestor of live-in concept?
- Should the Governments essay strictness in curbing early marriages?
- Should the individual parents (of early marriage) be severely punished?
- Does early marriage actually act as a mitigating agent against sexual harassment?
- Is lack of education the main reason behind early marriage?