10 Unique Expository Essay Topics On Dante's Divine Comedy
When you have been asked to write a paper on Dante’s Divine Comedy, you need to realize that there is so much more that goes on here than you can imagine. There are quite a number of points that your teacher will be looking for, some of which are pretty much simple. However, the funny thing about the learning process is that the simpler stuff are normally the hardest ones to obtain. You can go to this service and try to learn about what needs to be done to write a very good essay in the first place.
The following are a number of good topics that you can choose for this paper. Remember that careful choice of a topic for your essay will go a long way in helping you score the marks that you desire:
- 1. Discuss the concept of pagans in paradise as has been addressed in the comical work presented in the literature you are reading
- 2. Explain how the author portrays the human experience in their work. What are the key elements that stand out?
- 3. Discuss how the author give the reader a chance to think about their own moral exploits, through the use of imagery
- 4. This work has often been considered the rarest of poems ever written. Discuss why this is the case
- 5. From the work of Dante Alighieri, explain the concept of wages of sin. Discuss what his perceptions of hell as a Christian believer is all about.
- 6. In the Divine Comedy, the trinity in Dante’s inferno is more of a symbolic experience than what it is normally understood to be. Explain how the author uses three as a metaphor to symbolize ambiguity, transition and compromise
- 7. Discuss the concept of fame and glory as has been addressed by the author, citing relevant information on how and why this makes sense
- 8. Explain how the situation with Beatrice in the book is something that can apply to a lot of people in the world today, and how it influenced the work that has been done by the author
- 9. Discuss the understanding of the Greek heroes according to the perspective of the author of this work of literature.
- 10. Discuss how the punishment of sin has been explained in the inferno, citing how symbolism has been appropriately used here.